Cleaning Procedures & Recommendations for the care of your Marble & Granite Products:
- Stone Surfaces should be cleaned with a few drops of neutral cleaner or mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Use a soft cloth for best results. Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks
- DO NOT use products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acids on marble or other calcareous stones.
- DO NOT use scouring powders or creams. These products contain abrasives that may scratch the stone.
- To remove soap scum in the bath use a non-acid soap scum remover or a solution of ammonia and water (about 1/2 cup of ammonia to a 1 gal. of water). Frequent of over-use of an ammonia solution may eventually dull the surface of the stone
- Once a year is is recommended to use a stone sealer to prolong the finish of your stone. Stone cleaners are available in our showroom.